Q & A: What are you doing now? & Tell us more about Korea

If you want to teach English through the Korean Government:
If you want to take a teaching certification do this now!
– my buddy Charlycheer on youtube posted a video about a groupon! $70 for a 160 hour online course. They are accreditated by IATEFL!! Just go and search ‘TESOL’ on They even offer demo videos you can watch to decide if you like it before starting the course!